Would you drink wine out of a coffee mug?
Zapfler is the German word for a beer sommelier that passionately pours beer into a glass. But not just any glass. In Germany each beer style has an own glass!
This week we’ll test your knowledge on German beer glasses…
Can you spot the right combination?
- a) 1a, 2c, 3 b, 4d obviously!
- b) 1c, 2b, 3a, 4d beer connoisseur in tha house.
- c) 1c, 2a, 3d, 4b now did I win a free beer?
- d) 1a, 2d, 3b, 4c I made my point, now give me a beer.
- e) Don’t know, just give me beer.
Missed the previous #DrinkLikeTheGermansDo posts? We’ve published a whole list here.
Do you like our Drink Liek The Germans Do posts? Let us know over on Instagram.