Your heart beats faster when you write copy, create visuals & video’s and share it amongst Chinese and Western social media. You get a kick of tracking, testing and optimizing content. Based on these results you’re optimizing content and increase the ZAPFLER community, its engagement and the visitors on our website and social media accounts.
You’re also developing the social media strategy and social media campaigns.
The job includes but is not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of social media from content creation including copywriting, creating visuals and editing video’s to tracking statistics and optimizing posts.
- Use your photography skills to create attractive food-, drink- and atmosphere pictures.
- Social media management incl. post optimization on Chinese and Western platforms like Facebook, WeChat and Weibo with the aim to grow our online presence and community.
- Ensure consistency across all channels though effective planning & scheduling and coordinating with outlet managers.
- Monitor social media platforms and reply to customer questions and comments.
- Generating free PR opportunities by organizing innovative campaigns.
- Work experience in the field of social media and content creation.
- Ability to work with/create content for Facebook, WeChat and Weibo.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Photoshop and/or Corel Draw.
- You’re an efficient, self starting, go-getter that’s able to prioritize and keep an overview.
- Excellent English communication skills. Chinese skills are a plus.
- Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Occasionally able to work nights, weekends and holidays to cover events.